Interested in getting CCTV?
The police are encouraging CCTV installation as a way to discourage crime and anti-social behaviour. It is perfectly legal to install it in your home or business to protect your property against intruders and trespassers.
Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, head of London’s Metropolitan Police, said more homeowners should install CCTV cameras outside their houses. He said homeowners and businesses could help the police to solve crimes, and encouraged people to install them at eye-level so facial recognition could be used to identify criminals.
It can be a great solution to many of our modern day concerns and there are lots of applications for it in residential and commercial scenarios.
Lumen is proud to be a member of the Edinburgh Trusted Trader scheme…
Here of some examples of how it can be used domestically:
- Watching your property remotely when you are away from home- by using your phone,tablet or computer.
- Keeping an eye on any pets that have been left at home for a few hours.
- If you are concerned about the movements of an elderly family member living on their own.
- Watching out for vehicles parked around your home.
- Deterring criminal activity and also having a record of it, should it occur.
Here are some more example of how it can be used in businesses:
- Providing a sense of safety and security for staff.
- Watching over stock or warehouses.
- Watching over a till point to check on any potential malpractice.
- Deterring robberies and petty crime.
Lumen Specialise in residential and commercial CCTV installation, so if you are interested please get in touch for a no obligation quote on your property.
Lumen electrical services ltd is registered in Scotland Registered No. SC523566
LUMEN ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD 31/2 ROYAL PARK TERRACE, EDINBURGH, EH88JA.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 0131 661 1181